TSP148 – The Undefinable Spirit: Andrew Welch – ‘Our Second Chance’, part 1 of 3 – Universal Basic Income. In part 1 of a 3 part interview, we revisit Andrew’s his first book, The Value Crisis, and explore the soon to be published sequel – Our Second Chance, focusing on universal basic income (UBI), as one example how of a shift in our value system can produce a profound change in the way our society operates. Andrew Welch: http://www.thevaluecrisis.com
Book Purchase: https://thevaluecrisis.com/OrderBook2.htm
- TSP001 – Techno Zeitgeist: Inside the machine.
- TSP002 – The Value Crisis: From dollars to democracy, why numbers are ruining our world.
- TSP046 – Money, The Root of All Evil?: Is currency the only measure of your wealth?
- TSP122 – PH Factor: COVID-19 – What is a life worth?
- TSP149 – The Undefinable Spirit: Andrew Welch – ‘Our Second Chance’, part 2 of 3 – The Gift Economy.
- TSP150 – The Undefinable Spirit: Andrew Welch – ‘Our Second Chance’, part 3 of 3 – A New Dawn.
Duration – 52:02
Posted: April 11, 2021